Grow Organic Food!!

I am really into the idea of people growing their own food. I volunteer at a community garden, and read a fair bit about gardening and farming. I have friends who just bought land and are going to start some sort of research farm/teaching farm/way to grow their own food and maybe make some money, too. My main blog

Friday, October 14, 2005

Organics: Meaningful or Market Niche?

I highly recommend this article in Lip Magazine's summer issue. It was called Organics: Meaningful or Market Niche?,
by Ariane Conrad Hyde and Erin Wiegand. It had lots of cool facts about how the organic industry is just another industry and stuff.

I'm finally reading John Jeavons's How to Grow More Vegetables. It's weird, cuz I have done so much of this under Herman's tutelage already. Basically what I mean by that is that I have done lots of double digging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home